Thursday, August 23, 2012

Linda Jibson's gluten-free monster cookies

{Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of these. I'll rectify that ASAP.}


These do contain oatmeal, so if you are very gluten-sensitive, you may want to find an approved source of oatmeal or avoid these.

I discovered accidentally that these cookies are possibly even better when frozen and then slightly thawed. You're welcome.

2/3 c. butter
2 c. + 2 T. peanut butter
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1 1/3 c. white sugar
1 t. vanilla
4 eggs
2 1/2 t. baking soda
1/3 bag chocolate chips
1/3 bag peanut m&m's
6 c. oats

Cream butter, peanut butter, and both sugars. Mix in eggs, vanilla, and baking soda. Add oats, chocolate chips, and m&m's.

Use 1/3 c. measure as a scoop and bake 6 at a time. Bake at 350ยบ for 10-12 minutes.

3 comments:

Jessica Collett said...

I'm glad you're blogging again; these "look" wonderful!!

Tracy said...

Whoaa. So glad I clicked on this! I have been looking for a recipe like this! My daughter can not have gluten. Thank you!

Tracy

Countrified Hicks said...

These look great! Can't wait to try them out. I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll return the favor and follow my blog and/or FB fan page!
http://www.countrifiedhicks.com
http://www.facebook.com/countrifiedhicks