Monday, December 29, 2008

Charmaine's Ultimate Fudge


1 1/2 c. light corn syrup
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 1/4 c. sugar

Put above ingredients in a heavy-bottomed pan and heat to dissolve sugar. Cook to soft ball stage (240 degrees) and remove from heat.

Combine:

2 small packages of chocolate chips
1 t. vanilla
16 oz. walnuts
1/2 stick butter
1 pt. Marshmallow topping
large Hershey bar with almonds

Pour hot mixture over above ingredients and stir well to mix and melt chocolates. Pour mixture into a greased jelly roll pan and allow to cool. Cut into squares. Makes a hefty batch of pure bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO happy you posted this. Now, I will try it next week and if it doesn't work out for me and is grainy like every fudge I have ever made, I might have to bribe you over for a tutorial of some sort. This is serious business here because I have gone this long in my life and can't master fudge. It is my Everest!