Monday, December 29, 2008

Toffee Dip with Apples

3/4 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 t. vanilla
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. toffee bits
1 c. pineapple juice
6 Red Delicious apples
6 Granny Smith apples,
cut into wedges

Combine sugars, cream cheese, and vanilla in a bowl. Beat at medium speed until smooth. Stir in toffee bits; mix well. Cover and chill.

Combine juice and apples in a bowl; toss well. Drain apples. Place in an airtight container and chill. Serve dip with apples. (I never use Red Delicious, because I don't care for them. Use whatever apples you like!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You so KNOW I am excited about this. You already have quite the file going. Woohoo!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh my goodness! You have been working on this for awhile. I'm so impressed with your archives and can't wait to know this is available. Thank you, thank you for taking the time to do this.

Unknown said...

well, perfect, because i can't tell you how many times i've had to search for THIS EXACT recipe!!

happy, delicious, blogging!

patsy said...

Wow- You have been really busy!!
I am totally thrilled by this- I am trying really hard to get back to making dinner around here. this just makes me that much more excited.